Create the first public domain NoSQL Document Database.
The database communicates using the DBN (Document as Binary) format both for requests and responses. This approaches allows a verify flexible and extendable model .
- in memory : for simple use
- on single archive : for convient small volumes, personnal needs or exchange
- on file folder : for performance storage and big volumes
- distante : for network and multiple clients
- Table : well known design model for all purpose used with SQL queries
- Document : convinient model to store and search in documents
- Link : unlike foreign key in tables, links are direct references to objets, transversal query are more efficient, this approach is mostly used in graph models.
Existing databases have very week models which make extensions very difficult or impossible, this is a crucial point for modern databases. they must be multi-purpose. Plugins will be able to add :
- new field types
- new index types
- new functions
- new connexion and query protocols